Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Assorted stuff

 While scrolling through my phone, I found a picture of a t-shirt that I sent to Amanda.

I told her that would make a good a good Christmas present for her husband. Now I need to get a t-shirt and find an image of a pointing hand that I can use on it.

Saw this one on Facebook and thought it was funny

Kind of makes me happy I don't have to worry about things like this anymore.

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Kind of true. Show us the T-shirt when you make it!

DeniseinVA said...

These did make me laugh. Thanks Ann!

Lori said...

Too funny!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh the minds of those who come up with these funnies...
Hugs cecilia

Jeanette said...

These are funny! And a little too close to the truth!

Sandee said...

Hubby and I get along very well, but I've been there and done this long ago.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Love and hugs to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥

photowannabe said...

Sometimes Dave and I are a burr under the other's "saddle".
So thankful that most of the time we are more or less in harmony ... (:0)
Sue

Ida said...

Both are cute and I can relate at times!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

These made me chuckle, Ann! Thank you so much for sharing!

Shug said...

Both of these are so cute. I DID have a laugh because I can relate..

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a cute T-shirt. Yes, I can relate to that rooster.
Hooray, comments are working today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails