Thursday, September 3, 2026

Birds of a feather

 We have lots of seagulls flying overhead where I work. There have been mornings where the parking lot is loaded with feathers and it looks like there was a mid air attack.

One morning I got to work and spotted a larger feather on the sidewalk. I had to take a picture of it just because I might need it for a blog post.


13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Are you near any water?

Lori said...

Such a pretty feather.

Duni said...

Nice one! I sometimes use found feathers to paint with :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How interesting! Enjoy your day sweet friend, Diane

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh I just hope that fevver fell out and was not yang out by a hawk
Hugs cecilia

Jeanette said...

I keep all the feathers I find in a small vase.

photowannabe said...

Well done !!
That's a really nice one. Got that Blog Fodder for sure !
have a great day
Sue

HappyK said...

Nice feather!!

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes! We bloggers have to collect ideas like that. 😊

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Lovely feather, Ann!

DeniseinVA said...

Love how your mind works, I think we all seem to do that. I really believe it makes us more observant to what's going on around us :)

Ida said...

Glad I'm not the only one who looks for random things to post about. That's a nice looking feather.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Interesting story. That is a lovely feather.

Related Posts with Thumbnails