Monday, September 14, 2026

Does anyone really know what time it is.

 I haven't taken a picture of the sun dial in my back yard in a long time. This was one of those things that I used to frequently take pictures of.


Wondering how accurate this was I looked at the time stamp on the photo. It was taken at 11:36am. It looks like 11:00 on the sundial but it may have been the angle that I was taking the picture from. I would say this is pretty accurate. Of course I'm not about to run to my back yard every time I want to check the time.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is lovely. Is there a story behind it? It was there when you moved in?

Duni said...

I remember your sundial! Such a pretty feature in your garden.

My Mind's Eye said...

GOSH Ann you are the only person I know with their very own sundail...that is for sure Awww worthy on awww monday
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

I remember this sundial. You're right you've not posted a picture of it in a very long time. It's beautiful.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debbie said...

hehehehe, yes, modern conveniences have saved up from that. it is a cool piece!!

Lori said...

That is so cool.

Barbara said...

That’s very cool! It looks pretty accurate to me.

photowannabe said...

How fun to have that sun dial but I agree I wouldn't want to have to go outside to find out what time it was ... haha
Sue

HappyK said...

I remember your sun dial too and I like it.

CheerfulMonk said...

That’s neat! And good for more than one post.

Shug said...

Interesting that you have a sundial in your yard. time is passing way too fast for sure...

Chatty Crone said...

I remember your sundial - I am not exactly sure how it works, but pretty accurate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails