The little old lady is looking entirely too much like me!
I'm in love with the dragon!
Number # is me these days...lolHappy week!hugsDonna
Oh the last one is a gem!
The dragon and the pig are super cute. The old woman looks too familiar.
Ohhhh I love the dragon and both ladies....Hugs cecilia
HaHa ... are you peeking at me???That drawing of the old lady with the cane is my picture today !!Great sketchesSue
now i am searching for ones that "might" be numbers. today, i pick the dragon!!
I love the little pig - he is so cute. Now where did you get a idea for that bent over lady - almost me!!!!!! lol
I have to say that I find the dinosaur really cute.
Well, I don't usually pick a favorite because I enjoy them all, but I do love your little dragon today. So cute!
The dragon looks like a happy fellow. :)
Wonderful sketches, Ann! My favourites are the first and the last this time.
That first one is my favorite!
Cute! My top pick, That Pig!
Cute, I like the little man :)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
The little old lady is looking entirely too much like me!
I'm in love with the dragon!
Number # is me these days...lol
Happy week!
hugs
Donna
Oh the last one is a gem!
The dragon and the pig are super cute. The old woman looks too familiar.
Ohhhh I love the dragon and both ladies....
Hugs cecilia
HaHa ... are you peeking at me???
That drawing of the old lady with the cane is my picture today !!
Great sketches
Sue
now i am searching for ones that "might" be numbers. today, i pick the dragon!!
I love the little pig - he is so cute. Now where did you get a idea for that bent over lady - almost me!!!!!! lol
I have to say that I find the dinosaur really cute.
Well, I don't usually pick a favorite because I enjoy them all, but I do love your little dragon today. So cute!
The dragon looks like a happy fellow. :)
Wonderful sketches, Ann! My favourites are the first and the last this time.
That first one is my favorite!
Cute! My top pick, That Pig!
Cute, I like the little man :)
Post a Comment