Saturday, September 12, 2026

Drawings year 3 week 11








 

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The flowers and the cat for me. Though the bird is adorable!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You have a collection of cute and whimsical drawings

DeniseinVA said...

Adorable! I am impressed how much variety you do in your drawings.

Duni said...

I can't decide which one is the cutest :) Wow, three years of drawing!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann you always delight me with your drawings...love them all
today the vase, the cat and the female face are favorites.
Female kinda reminds me of me I have bangs
Hugs Cecilia

Lori said...

I love the bird. He has so much character. Enjoy your Saturday!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute, I love the colors on the bird. The two puppies are sweet. Love the smile on the dog. I always enjoy seeing your drawings. Have a nice weekend.

photowannabe said...

Love the gal with her bangs over her eyes.
That was me last week before I finally gave myself a hair cut.
Boy, did it feel good ... and now a little hair spray and I'm good to go for a few more weeks.
Sue

HappyK said...

Cute. Happy Frog is my favorite

CheerfulMonk said...

The flowers and the frog are at the top of my list. 😊

Debbie said...

i really liked three. the vase, the cat and the bird!

Chatty Crone said...

I guess my favorite is the frog. Cutie!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

How delightful, Ann! The bird, cat and frog are my favourites!

Related Posts with Thumbnails