The pumpkins and pink flower for me. No, wait. The little happy car; it is so adorable!!
These are adorable! I love the little car!p.s. for some reason neither my blog reader nor my blog list is updating.
that car made me laugh...
BOL MOL Ann the car is too funny knowing about your recent auto issues. I love the pumpkin and the last flowerHugs to you and GibbsCecilia
The last two are quite accomplished.
Always fun! Always creative! Love them!
I'm with everyone else ... the car is the winner especially after all of your crazy car issues.Sue
I love the chicken. The legs and feet really set it off.
All cute!!! Love the pumpkin snowman.
Cute. I like the pumpkins and the flower the most.
Love these, Ann, especially the chicken and the dog.
Always cute and cheery! :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
The pumpkins and pink flower for me. No, wait. The little happy car; it is so adorable!!
These are adorable! I love the little car!
p.s. for some reason neither my blog reader nor my blog list is updating.
that car made me laugh...
BOL MOL Ann the car is too funny knowing about your recent auto issues. I love the pumpkin and the last flower
Hugs to you and Gibbs
Cecilia
The last two are quite accomplished.
Always fun! Always creative! Love them!
I'm with everyone else ... the car is the winner especially after all of your crazy car issues.
Sue
I love the chicken. The legs and feet really set it off.
All cute!!! Love the pumpkin snowman.
Cute. I like the pumpkins and the flower the most.
Love these, Ann, especially the chicken and the dog.
Always cute and cheery! :)
Post a Comment