For the longest time I was driving into Ohio to get gas because it was so much cheaper. Then there was a stretch where the savings wasn't big and several weeks where Pennsylvania was cheaper than Ohio so I got in the habit of going locally.
Last Sunday I decided it was time to drive back to Ohio.
This was Pennsylvania's price. $4.59 but with my club price I would pay the $4.46
8 comments:
You are quite smart when it comes to finances!
It's good to keep track. Smart lady! :)
Petrol is so expensive these days.
Great executive decision!! We need to fill up the CR-V today.
I think current price (which is higher than last fill up) is 4.19.
Hugs Cecilia
i would do the same...it is so expensive now!!!
Be glad for your prices for gas.
Here in Northern California (Sacramento area) regular is $6.09 !!!!
Even the Club prices are right at the $6.00 level.
Its terrible. Most of our price hike is taxes thanks to our governor.
Can hardly afford to go to the grocery store anymore .
Sue
Prices here are 4.19 but the town over had it for 4:09.
This past week it was $4.29 cents, some of them are up to $5.00. That’s here in our part of Northern Virginia.
Post a Comment