Saturday, September 26, 2026

Fun with photos and AI

 I used one of the pictures I took of the fall decorations at work and had a little fun with AI. I used this picture

I asked AI to put the scarecrows in a corn field with pumpkins, crows and sunflowers. This is what it gave me.
I thought it was pretty cute.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It did really good. And I love the crow on the hat!

Chatty Crone said...

Just think if they are in the corn field - so are you!

My Mind's Eye said...

I agree they are very sweet faces too
We got Covid /Moderna yesterday. Boy did I have a rough night
chills, headache and body aches and my arm is very sore. Bryan just has a sore arm and is a bit tired.
Feeling better now Tylenol helped
Hugs cecilia

photowannabe said...

Now that picture just yells Autumn is here...
I love it and the crows are perfect where they were placed.
Sue

HappyK said...

Cute picture.

Rita said...

That is pretty cute!

CheerfulMonk said...

I think they are adorable even without the cornfield. :)

Jeanette said...

Very cute!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Awwww...I agree, Ann, very cute! Thank you so much for sharing.

Lori said...

That is a cute picture.

DeniseinVA said...

That’s great Ann, love what you did with those scarecrows.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

just looked at all the drawings I have missed and find I still feel no desire to draw.. boo hoo... I love the AI scarecrow,

Related Posts with Thumbnails