Labor Day today. A quiet, simple day off, and I’m taking it for what it is. It marks the end of summer and a little pause before everything ramps up again. Nothing big planned — just enjoying the break and the slower pace.
Summer fades in gentle sway,
September light begins to play.
Work steps back for just a day—
We breathe, and call it Labor Day.
15 comments:
Happy Labor Day! Enjoy your time off. š
Good for you! So many people overdo on holidays and return more exhausted than before!
Happy Labor Day!
Enjoy your day off, Ann!
Enjoy a peaceful day to rest and recharge
Enjoy your day off.
Nice Ann enjoy your laborless day. I love the poem
We are having tater salad, slaw and hot dogs for supper
Speaking of Dogs you and Gibbs give each other hugs
Cecilia
Sounds like the perfect way to spend Labor Day. Sometimes having a quiet day with no big plans is exactly what we need before getting back into a busy routine. Enjoy the slower pace, the little break, and the last bit of summer. Hope you have a relaxing and peaceful day!
https://nanajee.com/2026/08/19/when-your-hotel-booking-failed-but-money-was-deducted/
Enjoy your day off, Ann. I know you will. I always enjoyed three days off.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to Gibbs and a big hug to you. ♥
I hope you're having a wonderful day off!!
Enjoy !!!!
A slower pace and a break from routine is just what the doctor ordered ...
(((hugs)))
Sue
I'm sure you enjoyed your day off.
As much as I enjoy summer, I love Fall more. Labour Day always feels like a big transition day.
Happy Labor Day. I hope you enjoyed your day off. Take care.
I hope you had a lovely Labor Day. Ours was very quiet too.
Post a Comment