For a while I was doing quite a bit of crocheting and loom knitting. Once the weather started warming up I kind of got away from it. I had started a blanket that is supposed to be a Christmas present and I'm still trying to get it finished.
For some reason I get one or two rows done on it and then I'm putting it up again until the next time. You can see that Gibbs is totally bored with the whole process.
I plan on finishing up with the skein of yarn I'm using now and that will be it. However long it is then is where it'll be done.
15 comments:
It looks really lovely, like one of those knits you could find in Ireland. Such a pretty stitch pattern.
I really like it!
That looks amazing! Aww Gibbs :)
Your blanket project is looking really good... and it seems like a form of meditation... just keep at it, dear Ann.
I found sewing the binding on my first quilt really awful... almost eight meters of tiny stitches... but nowadays I love it... I wish you the best of luck.
Warm regards
It's very pretty. Gibbs looks like he is bored and just wants your attention.
Love the colors and Gibbs OMDs you look really bored
Hugs cecilia
Perhaps not this Christmas, but next Christmas. We don't want to do what we don't want to do.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥
Very pretty pattern!
Seems like I have a few of that type of project too. All in some state of being unfinished. Why oh why can't I complete some of them?
Sue
Someone dear to you is going to receive a very nice gift. I think Gibbs is more interested in his rest ...lol. This is going to be so pretty..
It looks so lovely, Ann!
Looks pretty. Even a couple rows a day it will still get done.
It’s very pretty and LOL on Gibbs.
How pretty, Ann!
Ann, that looks like it is going to be beautiful!
Post a Comment