Friday, September 18, 2026

Lunch

 Now that it's just me in the office I get help from out of town. My manager comes from Ridgeway Pa 2 days a week and the Division president usually comes a couple times a month. Whenever he comes he always buys lunch. 

He usually asks what I want for lunch. This last time I really didn't know and he asked if I knew of any good burger places that weren't fast food. I told him my son had mentioned Bro Man's Birria n' Burgers and said that they were really good. It's not too far away from the office so he said we would try it. 


He asked if I wanted fried which they called Brotatoes, and I said I was good with just the burger. He asked if I would split them with him if he ordered them and I said sure.
The potatoes were sort of a thick cut potato slice with seasoning on them and they were very tasty. 

17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I don't think we have anything like this here. The closest to this would maybe be Five Guys. He is so sweet!

Donna said...

It was a nice thing for him to do...guess he didn't want to eat in front of you...
It all looks good!
hugs
Donna

Shug said...

Such a nice to guy to buy lunch when he comes to the office. That does look like a good burger...I do have a weakness for fries/potatoes.

My Mind's Eye said...

YUMMMMMY and what a fine fella asking your lunch preferences and treating you. I like the look of the burger bun
Hugs cecilia

Rita said...

What a nice boss! :)

photowannabe said...

Your manager sounds like a great guy. How nice to have some company a few days a week and lunch is always the icing on the cake.
Burger looks terrific.
Sue

DeniseinVA said...

I have never heard of this place and am really impressed with your manager. So nice of him to bring you lunch. It looks real good.

Chatty Crone said...

That is very thoughtful of him. I have never seen anything like those.

HappyK said...

Sounds good and such a nice thing for your manager to do.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a great fellow! It sounds like a great company.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a great fellow! It sounds like a great company.

Granny Sue said...

That is so nice that he brings lunch with him. Not many would do that.

Debbie said...

how nice they bring you lunch. i love a good burger!!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

What a nice guy.

Liz Hinds said...

I love potatoes in all forms! Nice of him to fetch lunch.

Rose said...

Burgers always sound good to me...well, as long as they are not a certain fast food place which I won't name.

Lori said...

It's nice that he gets lunch for you both when he's there. How was the burger?

Related Posts with Thumbnails