Friday, September 4, 2026

My fall look

 I just love those things on Facebook where you can put your face into a picture. They had one that was called a caricature. To me it looks a little too realistic to be a caricature but I loved it. This is my new fall look. I want to be sitting on that porch with my cup of coffee. 


For whatever reason my comments won't publish on your blogs today. If you don't get a comment from me, it's not that I didn't try. 

6 comments:

Ida said...

These are fun to do from time to time. You look so cozy.

Duni said...

This looks nice and cozy! Thankfully, comments are working again.

Debbie said...

autumn looks good on you!!

Chatty Crone said...

Your fall look is absolutely beautiful!

Rose said...

Can I come sit with you? Or you could come sit out back with me...

DeniseinVA said...

What Rose said, you look really cute sitting on that porch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails