Last winter there were several times my low tire pressure light had come on. The machines at the convenience stores didn't work well in the cold temperatures and I asked my son a few times to fill my tires for me. Later I was having a conversation with my daughter-in-law and she asked if a rechargeable tire inflator would be something I might like as an early Christmas gift. I told her I had been considering them and was looking at them on Amazon. She ordered one for me and believe it or not my tires didn't say low pressure again until this month.
This is the inflator that she got me.
For size reference, here's one with my handIt was very easy to use and filled the tires well. Turns out though that one of those new tires I bought in July had developed a slow leak. After a couple times filling tires this inflator needed charged and I couldn't get it to charge. Turns out I was plugging the USB cord in backwards. But I did discover that this can be used to charge a cell phone in an emergency. And thankfully this is again fully charge.
All of this leads up to tomorrow's post.
14 comments:
My tire light comes on often, so I may need one of those.
This is a great gift. But we are both mystified. How does it deliver the air, where does it come from?
I found it on Amazon and we ordered one! So it works good?
A great and useful gift.
Amalia
xo
Larry has gadgets but I need to see if he has one that does this! Too cool! Nice of DIL…💕
Hugs
Donna🌷
Amazing gadgets that work and are 100% helpful
I think my SIL has one of those too
Hugs Cecilia
That’s very cool. I’ve never heard of those before. I need to check into them.
What a great tool and a very nice gift.
Every spring and every fall the tires lose air. Funny how that works. Looks like this is a good gift for you.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Love and hugs to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥
Oh my, your new tire has a slow leak ... that's not good for sure.
Glad you got that charger is working well and will be a life saver for you.
Sue
Looks like a very useful gift, Ann!
What a thoughtful and practical gift from your daughter-in-law!
Found your blog and am all caught up. Blogger has not been very nice lately. I hope you can get the slow leak fixed. :)
I keep one of these in my car at all times. It really comes in handy for sure..
Post a Comment