This month I went with a very simple design but I loved this paper.
The inside was also very simple yet what more could I say
Sweet.
So elegant, like a card in a botanical garden gift shop.
It is beautiful, I love mine! As Ginny said, it is very elegant and would be very popular in a gift shop.
The background paper is beautiful. Is it from the paper pad you bought recently :)
It's beautiful and you have a good day, too.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
You are so creative.
I love the hues of pink with post of goldThe green paper makes it all popHugs Cecilia
Nothing more needs to be said ...I like the paper too.You have a nice day too ...Sue
How lovely, Ann!
Pretty, lovely, and simple.
i love snail mail...love cards and i feel at times i am one of the last card giver. i enjoy making cards but often end up buying them. the pink paper is very pretty!!
Yes, it's beautiful. :)
Your happy mail is such a wonderful idea.
Looks wonderful.
It was a wonderful card and I agree that paper is so pretty.
Does it come in a kit or do you have paper and make it up yourself? Cute.
I got mine and I love it. Thank you!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Sweet.
So elegant, like a card in a botanical garden gift shop.
It is beautiful, I love mine! As Ginny said, it is very elegant and would be very popular in a gift shop.
The background paper is beautiful. Is it from the paper pad you bought recently :)
It's beautiful and you have a good day, too.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
You are so creative.
I love the hues of pink with post of gold
The green paper makes it all pop
Hugs Cecilia
Nothing more needs to be said ...
I like the paper too.
You have a nice day too ...
Sue
How lovely, Ann!
Pretty, lovely, and simple.
i love snail mail...love cards and i feel at times i am one of the last card giver. i enjoy making cards but often end up buying them. the pink paper is very pretty!!
Yes, it's beautiful. :)
Your happy mail is such a wonderful idea.
Looks wonderful.
It was a wonderful card and I agree that paper is so pretty.
Does it come in a kit or do you have paper and make it up yourself? Cute.
I got mine and I love it. Thank you!
Post a Comment