Monday, September 28, 2026

This beautiful world.

 My google photos always has different collections across the top. Most of the time I ignore them but the one day one of them was entitled "This beautiful world" so I decided to take a look.

It's all pictures I have taken in the past so it's nice to look back too. There is always a collage included of the photos used. And of course, my blogger mind said "hey, use that for a blog post."


Or how about this one titled "exploring trails over the years.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are so cool! My favorites are you and the polar bear, and the howling wolves.

Duni said...

Beautiful photo collages!

Rita said...

I just recently got a group of specific pictures instead of pictures from that day over the years. It was a collection of pictures of Liam. Must be something new AI is doing? Yours are very interesting. :)

Lori said...

Nice to have a reminder of moments like this.

Donna said...

The country up there is undeniably beautiful!
hugs
Donna

Joanna said...

Great post

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann I love hour you blogger mind and your mind's eye work
just beautiful
Hugs cecilia

Shug said...

such wonderful photos...I love nature... Our minds were thinking sorta alike today...I posted about photos today...Have a great day Ann

Debbie said...

fun...i must look for that!! i actually think i have noticed it but never clicked on it!! the one "exploring the trails" , that a good subject matter!!

Ash said...

Wow! How stunning! Mine always throws in things that don't seem to match the theme lol

My Awe Monday

Sandee said...

Beautiful. Love them both. Well done.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥

photowannabe said...

Love the collages and the memories of times gone by. I don't even know if I have google photos. I'll have to look into that.
hugs
Sue

HappyK said...

Great to look back in photos and the collages wonderful.

DeniseinVA said...

These are great. I always love looking at collages.

Chatty Crone said...

It's like a review of your life. Neat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails