Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Way too early for me.

 When the parade was over I headed to Walmart to do my weekly shopping. I wandered to the back where their lawn and garden section is. It was filled with Christmas decorations. First I see this Fall-O-Ween display and then right past it there was Christmas


It's September. I don't want to shop for tinsel now
And can someone please explain to me why you would want a 6 pack of beer hanging from the branches of your Christmas tree?
I think this one might qualify as the stupidest ornament I have ever seen.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I just got back from there. and bought quite a few Christmas things. Because some of their Christmas items that sell out right away, they never get back in!! You are so right about the beer!!

DeniseinVA said...

LOL! That’s the first time I have seen a 6-pack of beer ornament. No thank you! Fun to browse with you.

Duni said...

Thankfully, no Christmas things here yet. That is a weird ornament!

My Mind's Eye said...

I 1000% agree with every word you wrote
Hugs Cecilia

HappyK said...

I agree, it's too early for Christmas!!! I can't imagine having a 6 pack of beer as an ornament!!!

Sandee said...

Hubby and I went to Costco to get our flu shots the first of this month and there was Christmas decorations everywhere. It was 90 degrees outside. I'm with you.

I have no idea why anyone would put that decoration on their Christmas tree.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Love and hugs to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥

Lori said...

I ran in Walmart Friday and saw the same thing. I really hate that they rush the seasons the way they do. A 6 pack of beer ornament on a Christmas tree??? That's so tacky.

photowannabe said...

I will add my thoughts to everybody else's ... heck no on the 6 pack !!!
I am barely into fall so Christmas is the farthest from my mind. I guess its all about profit for the stores.
Who knows
Sue

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Thank you for sharing your photos, dear Ann! Yes, many people start Christmas shopping in September and October. This is because they are better able to budget as well as ensure that everything they want to buy is in stock!

Rita said...

WAAAY too early for Christmas decorations!! Awk!
The only people I can see buying the six pack of beer for a decoration is to give to someone who will only drink Coors or maybe one college student to another--ask jokes--lol! Deliberate poor taste--lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails