The renewal that it's time for is my drivers license
and now for a little humor
You know you're from Pennsylvania when:
- You think the roads in any other state are smooth.
- Hearing horses clopping down a paved street doesn't bring you to the window to see what's going on outside.
- You can stop along the road to buy fruits, vegetables, or crafts on the "honor system."
- You consider Pittsburgh to be "out west," and you know the fastest way to Philly is the Turnpike.
- When it snows they put cinders on the roads instead of sand.
- You can give directions to Intercourse with a straight face.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
- You know the four seasons: Winter, Still Winter, Almost Winter, and Construction.
- Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
- You measure distance in minutes.