Friday, March 16, 2018

Scraping bottom of the barrel

I believe that the weather and life in general are in competition to see who can bring me down the fastest. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just giving an excuse for my less than interesting posts for those of you who still stop by here every day.
Speaking of that, I want to thank those of you who do continue to visit and brighten my day with your comments.
So for today I hopped around the internet to find something I could snag for a post.

This pretty much expresses how I feel.

I was going to add a cute little poem that I found too but for some reason I can't copy and paste and I'm too lazy to type the whole thing out.

By
Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child,
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WONT'S
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then listen close to me-
Anything can happen, child,
ANYTHING can be


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/listen-to-the-mustnts-by-shel-silverstein

Listen To The MUSTN'TS

By
Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child,
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WONT'S
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then listen close to me-
Anything can happen, child,
ANYTHING can be


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/listen-to-the-mustnts-by-shel-silverstein

Listen To The MUSTN'TS

By
Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child,
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WONT'S
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then listen close to me-
Anything can happen, child,
ANYTHING can be


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/listen-to-the-mustnts-by-shel-silverstein

Listen To The MUSTN'TS

By
Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child,
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WONT'S
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then listen close to me-
Anything can happen, child,
ANYTHING can be


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/listen-to-the-mustnts-by-shel-silverstein

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I don't blame you! After being on your feet working all day, and with hot ovens as well.. I hope you have the weekend off, but I know sometimes you don't.

Anonymous said...

Love the cat funny! lol
I hope it won't be long until spring begins to pop in your area. I know it has done wonders for my spirits to see some green pop up in the landscape. I know your co-workers will love their St. Pat's gifts. You are so very creative and thoughtful. xo

Kate said...

In our neck of the woods we refer to this malaise as 'cabin fever' and it's raging just now. :)

MadSnapper said...

love the kitty and the copy paste is not working in my blog post. so frustrating. it stopped several weeks ago. i can copy and paste and i see it in the draft but when i do review what was pasted doesn't show. is that what yours is doing? i did find that if i leave Edge and use Firefox, it sometimes works...this happened after the stupid updates from windows 10....

Lin said...

We must all have Cabin Fever. I find that I am tending to be grumpy as well, so I am working extra hard to find funny things going on. On a positive note, I did find my crocus blooming in the yard, so that gives me hope that nicer weather is on the way. Maybe go outside and look around your house to see little signs of hope out there. That may help.

Be strong! Stay positive! Find stupid stuff to laugh about!

The Feminine Energy said...

I think the need for summer sunshine has gotten us all down, honey. Me too, amongst other things. But hang on... better things are ahead. Lovingly, Andrea xxx

Out on the prairie said...

we may just have to have a party for you and cheer you up. Get that blood flowing with me, I wanted to fish today in 20 mile wind and right at freezing.Enjoy life to the fullest.LOL

Sandee said...

It's because you had to work three days in a row. It's thrown you off. Tomorrow is a day off so that's a good thing.

I linked this post to Feline Friday. That kitty is adorable.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

Maybe you need a trip to a craft store for a change of scenery. Or Hawaii. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Sharkbytes said...

Aw... cute kitty. What would it take to energize you?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

On Friday I pushed myself to the show. It felt good to get out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails