Sunday, May 20, 2018

A very productive day

Saturday started out a bit on the rainy side so it was the perfect day to dig in and tackle the mess in the craft room. I had already started a few days earlier by doing just a little here and a little there. I'm a bit embarrassed to show you this but here's the mess I had. In all fairness to my pride, this was taken after I had started ripping one section of the room apart to reorganize it.

For those of you who are super neat freaks, you could argue that this next picture is still a big cluttered mess but it's actually quite organized now. 

Then I turned around and took a picture from the other side of the room and looked at that big blank wall over my printer.

It occurred to me that I found something while I was cleaning that I could put there. I don't even remember how long ago I bought the rub on wall words but for some reason, I could never decide what to do with them. Well, now they are on this wall.

I'm thinking now I need some pictures of people laughing and maybe a big yellow sun to add to this. Even if I just leave it the way it is, it makes me smile when I read it.

Now that I have a nice neat craft room I can start messing it up again.

13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

wild clapping here!!! and yay for more fun messing it up again. that was a days work for sure.... I love sunshine and I love laughter, so this is true plus it looks nice to.

Kate said...

You have a dream craft room. I love the idea of the wall art!

Pam said...

HAHA....before I started ripping into my craftroom I refused to take a pic! That room is a work in progress since it has been a couple of months since I have been able to make myself finish anything. My problem is the whole needed organizing and I am slowly working on that, a bit here and there and it will take me a lot of time. You craftroom looks great now! Looks like you worked really hard on it....I give you an A plus on that!

Grace said...

I think your craft room looks super organized, and is that a stuffed bird I see?

Marg said...

That sure looks terrific. Well done. And we like the sign over the printer too.

Sandee said...

Nice tidy workplace. I love your idea for that wall. We want a picture when you're done.

Have a fabulous day and week. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Sharkbytes said...

Looks pretty darn good to me! Love the words on the wall. I've been traveling, but now I'm back to reading your adventures.

Out on the prairie said...

A nice fix up, the first looks like my office all the time

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

I think your craft room is lovely! Mine is a complete disaster. At least for a week after I clean and reorganize, the room looks neat...but then I start getting sloppy again, and not putting things away immediately and the room looks like it's been hit by both a tornado and an earthquake.

DebbieM said...

Wow! Am I jealous!! Your craft room looks fantastic, Ann!!! I need to get your ambition and tackle my craft/sewing area soon!!

Reeni said...

It's so cute and cozy! I love the quote too!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great. I enjoy seeing where you work to create all the neat things you make. Nice to have a room dedicated just to crafts. Love the quote on the wall. You could even have photos of pets "smiling!"

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray! It looks wonderful. That was a big job and you accomplished it. You should be proud of yourself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails