Sunday, November 10, 2019

11/9

I started my day off slow and lazy. It was quite cold and required more than one cup of coffee before I could get myself going.

Later in the morning Amanda and I went to a small local craft show. I didn't buy anything but there was one table that had some ornaments I liked. I probably would have bought one but the woman was not very friendly when I mentioned that I had one of the things she decorated at home and was wondering what to do with it. She gave me a funny look and then talked to another customer.

After that it was a stop for dog food and a couple other things then back home. I have 3 projects in various stages of completion and I needed to get to work on them. I finished one, worked on another and never thouched the third.

Actually even though I finished this, there are two more that need to be done. This is made out of glass fish bowls. The top is glittered and the face is a vinyl cut out. The bottom is filled with fake snow and small pieces from Dollar Tree. The hat is a Dollar Tree ornament and the scarf is a piece of a fleece scarf also bought from Dollar Tree


The picture isn't so good because I took it with my cell phone and I couldn't get a picture without a glare from the window.

14 comments:

Club Crafteria said...

Hope you had a relaxed day off. The picture looks cool, bringing smile :)

Following your wonderful blog now. Invite you to visit mine, and good if you follow too :)

Rick (Ratty) said...

I really like that a lot. And the picture is good enough to show it off very well.

Hootin Anni said...

This is darling!

Pink Rose said...

He is very cute ,glad you had a lovely day Ann xx

MadSnapper said...

he is adorable... I love that hat... and the tiny scarf.. when I see things like this I think of mother first, she would want it and also I think of the people at the nursing home, this is the decorations they loved. it really is to cute for words. now do a post on what you have at home that you don't know what to do with. I am DYING of curiosity!

Kate said...

Your snowman is absolutely adorable - well done, you! Sounds like you had an enjoyable day off.

Grace said...

Oh my word, that is just marvelous! I absolutely LOVE it.

Sandee said...

Looks like you had a great day off except for the rude lady. I love the snowman. So cute.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Jeanette said...

Sounds like a great day off but what day of isn't great in some way! Love the snowman!

Rose said...

I think the snowman is so cute. Funny how some people have tables at craft fairs and then have no personality to go with it.

Grace said...

Oh and the creativity - putting little figures and setting a scene in the bottom - sheer genius!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so darn cute!

Ann said...

Shape my look, thanks for the follow

Ratty, thanks. I prefer not to use the cell phone for pictures but sometimes it's all I've got and it's easier than dealing with the big camera

Anni, thank you

Sheryl, thanks, any day off is a lovely day :)

Grace, thanks. I've been seeing them all over Pinterest and have been wanting to make one. There are several different versions and this one with the scene in the bottom is my favorite.

Sandee Yep, I sure did. I couldn't believe how that woman acted. It was like I offended her or something. Oh well

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's adorable! I love the little scene inside his tummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails