Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Another night light

Back in the day in the months leading up to Christmas I used to threaten to call Santa if my kids were misbehaving. When I was young my parents used to spot Santa peeking in on me. He was always too quick for me to see though. In more recent years parents have resorted to using the Elf on the shelf and even more recent has been the Santa cam. Santa cams first started appearing on ornaments and then on other objects as well. I put one on a night light.


This one will be helping Santa keep an eye on Presley. I'm sure it's not going to mean a whole lot to her this year but by next year she'll certainly understand the importance of Santa catching her being naughty.

One last thing. Some people have had trouble leaving a comment on my blog. I've changed the comment section to a pop up to see if that will help the problem.

16 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Santa Cam. I am so out of the loop here. First time I've heard of this. The digital age. My youngest grandson is 22 with no great-grands in the future, so here...no need.

BUT!! Cute idea...and terrific night light.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Ann what a great idea xx

Rose said...

Now that is a smart idea!

Marg said...

That Santa Cam is a great idea. Ann you have a great day.

MadSnapper said...

to cute, perfect for small kids and they will know while they sleep Santa is watching... Presley will really enjoy this Christmas, she is old enough to enjoy it more

Grace said...

I love these custom light lights. I use a lot of night lights - I should commision you to do some of these for me.

Jeanette said...

I'll have to tell my daughter about the Santa Cam!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's adorable!

Sandee said...

What a clever idea. I remember talking about Santa seeing that naughty thing you did routine. It worked for a bit.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Kate said...

Cute idea, Ann.

Connie said...

That's a very cute idea, LOL.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I never heard of this. Now it is not only Big Brother that is watching us, but Santa too! Presley does not need that, I KNOW that she is always a good girl! I hope you can get pictures of her opening her presents on Christmas!

Ann said...

Well now that I changed the comments to pop up I can't reply to individual comments so all in one for those of you who I don't reply to through email.

Anni, until Presley came along I didn't have anyone that I would need this for.
Sheryl, thanks. Wish I could take credit for the idea but I can only take credit for my ability to copy ...lol

Marg, thanks too bad I couldn't get it to work on Gibbs

Grace, if you decide you want one let me know what you would like on it. I would be happy to make one for you.

Sandee, one of these sure would have come in handy back in the day

Ginny, I'm sure Presley would never misbehave but it can't hurt to have a little extra insurance...lol

Hootin Anni said...

Ann...I see a reply button here. Just now using it. I'm viewing with my phone.

CheerfulMonk said...

Cute idea! Poor Presley. :D

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

I didn't see the whole light...and my immeidate reaction was a "night lite to guide Santa at your home..." one doesn't want the big man to trip over Gibbs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails