Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Made me laugh

There was a comment from Pam on my post the other day that made me laugh. Then there was another laugh while I was dictating my post to my phone. I said one thing and it put down something totally different. The following is the post I spoke to my phone in the blogger app. What the phone thought I said is in parentheses. 
The other day on my post entitled stumped, I mentioned that the road between work and home (work-at-home) is short and boring. Pam left me a comment saying (staying) that when she was younger she would worry about becoming a creature of routine so she would invent new ways home. That kind of made me laugh because when I say the road home (Marlboro Road home) is short I'm talking it takes under 2 minutes to get there. There are two routes I can take. If I want a change of scenery I need to go the totally opposite direction from home. Then again maybe I might try that someday

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is so cool that you live this close to your job!

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, that's what I was thinking. You work so hard that not having to commute helps a lot.

Ella said...

In the summer you should try to walk to work ... It is worth it and you have a completely different perspective than in the car!

Hootin Anni said...

I would do ad Ella says...walk in the summer. Time to unwind, see a whole different perspective & enjoy the quiet.

Rose said...

What is it the song says...I'm a road that drives away and follows you back home ml...I believe.

Martha said...

It's nice that you live so close to work!

Sandee said...

Being close to work is a good thing. Many here work in the bay area and it's a two our commute both ways. I would hate that.

Hubby hates that feature so he turned it off. He still doesn't get it right at times though.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

MadSnapper said...

YAY you talked your post. I am impressed, using blogger and talk to text on your phone. YOU ARE MY KIND OF GIRL... my phone gives me giggles when I talk and my mind is so bad, i sometimes send and don't read what it typed. one time I talked a comment on some ones post and they emailed and said they did not publish the comment because it had a bad word to try again. wild clapping on your post. i love it. i am going to say no to walking to work. If you had an office job I would say YES do it. but a job where you are standing on your feet all day, is not good, you might be to tired to walk home OR it could be raining or snowing or icy.... that said we have all told you waht to do, NOW DO WHAT YOU WANT..😋😊😊

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

I used to use a program for speaking to word documents when I was in need of that - in the academic setting - and some of the "words and sentences" were mind boggling on what the computer thought I said. I actually gave up with it as no amount of "training" would fix it! But when I asked the program to read back the stuff, there wasn't anything wrong with whatever I said...go figure!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You certainly don't want to change your route!

Related Posts with Thumbnails