Wednesday, March 24, 2021

A lttle crafting

I did just a little bit of crafting on my 3 days off. I forgot to take before pictures but I borrowed pictures I found online to show you what I used. It all started with a cheap look tinsel covered bunny head.
(photo from https://www.crazydiymom.com/bunnyears.html)) You unwrap the tinsel from around the form and you end up with the bunny head form on the right in the above picture. Then I wrapped that with jute twine until it was all covered.


Next I took an upside down fishbowl and glued the new bunny head to that. I added the gingham bow and a few flowers. Lastly I took some reindeer moss, fake carrots and flowers, put them on a little dish and covered them with the fishbowl.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, this is so cool! And unique, I love it. You have outdone yourself.

Rose said...

Theres that gingham again...does it take you back to your younger years? It does me! This is such an improvement ivervwhat it was. I love it.

MadSnapper said...

I am thinking this is small. I have seen the small fish bowls, trying to put it in perspective for my crazy brain. You have the gift for seeing things. it would never occur to me to unwrap the bunny head or even know it could be done. that frame is amazing that they made a bunny and you made a bunny.. so sweet and now my brain is thinking about cutting out the bunny wire and using it to make something in PM

Kate said...

You are so creative Ann - I like that you used jute for the bunny.

Martha said...

Very cool Ann, I love it!

Pam said...

Aw....that is so cute. I have not been doing a lot of crafting....need to move my rear.

Jeanette said...

How cute is that?

Sandee said...

That's most adorable. You're so crafty. I'm also very happy you enjoyed your three days off in a row.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is just the cutest Easter decoration!

Lin said...

Very cute! Do you have a lot of stuff up for Easter? I hope that you will be able to get together with your family.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you had three days off! Love the project. ❤️💕

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Yeah for the days off and YEAH for that creation!!...jp

Related Posts with Thumbnails