Thursday, March 11, 2021

Craft project 2

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this one but it is what it is. First is the sign that I started with  
The glittery bunny had previously been removed and used on yesterday's project. Then I peeled off the design that was on this sign. I painted it and added lines to make it look like  wood planks. Then I added some permanent vinyl cutouts and this is what I ended up with. 
 
If I were to do this one again the top word would be a different color.  The yellow is rather hard to see even after I outlined the letters with a pencil. 
  

12 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

It’s a great improvement. 🙂

Hootin Anni said...

I like how you made it look like natural, textured, wood.

MadSnapper said...

the only thing i could do with the first sign is pound a nail in the wall to hang it, i like what you did to the wood.. I am thinking the yellow probably shows up better when using eyes and not camera lens

Martha said...

I love it!

The Feminine Energy said...

I like this one, Ann, but I think you're right... the top word could stand to be a bit darker. But this is darling all the same! ~Andrea xoxo

Rose said...

Oh, this makes me smile! Could you outline the first word with black magic marker? I don't know if it would work on the background material...but surely there is something because this is just too cute for words. I cannot think of anything else to try though.

Jeanette said...

Oh I love that! It looks so much better than the original!

Sandee said...

I like them both. I love the colors of spring and Easter.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Kate said...

Love what you did - it's a great improvement over the original - well done, you!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Adorable creativity AGAIN, Ann and yes, I agree...the yellow is a little difficult to see...jp

Pam said...

Those are nice and I like the shaking of the tail for sure.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That came out cute. I like the saying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails