Monday, March 15, 2021

March Weather

 Rose and I recently had an email conversation about Saturday Night Live. She sent me a link to a Steve Martin video and that sent me off looking for John Balushi videos. What better one to share now than the one where they are talking about March weather.



Also, since so many of you were nice enough to go searching for that machine for me I should clarify that what I wanted to purchase was a bundle and that was out of stock. I did a bit of hunting and knew I could get everything I wanted but to buy it all separately it would have cost more than what the advertised bundle was. Thanks for searching for me though. 

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I remember these shows, we watched them when they were actually live!

MadSnapper said...

i had to laugh about all of us searching for you, we all do it, like the person we are helping doesn't know how to search... the tempation to search for any and all things keeps me busy. I read something on a blog and it sets me off, sometimes to see what they are talking about if I don't know. one thing leads to another and hours are wasted. I have never seen SNL and did not know who Belushi is or was. now aske me about 5 am CNN... which is when it comes on... arrrrhhhhh.

Hootin Anni said...

Never watched any of these except snippets here and there on entertainment tonight.

Rose said...

I did not remember this one...I always liked when Chevy Chase and Jane Curtain did the news...and we still do Roseann Roseanna Dana impressions.

Ella said...

How young they were (and so were we!)
And now Belushi is no longer with us ...

Martha said...

The old SNL shows were the best, and once again Sandra cracks me up!

Sandee said...

I don't watch this show anymore and I'm sure you know why, but back in the day is was good clean fun.

Have a fabulous day off Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

CheerfulMonk said...

Maybe we didn't help, but we care about you and were trying. 💕

Hootin Anni said...

PS...Just left Jean's blog (cheerful monk), and your comment had me nodding in enthused agreement!!
"Age is not a one size fits all kind of thing".

Related Posts with Thumbnails