Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Yesterday

  • Yesterday was my day off. I always enjoy those no matter what I do
  • Yesterday it was cold, gloomy and there were a few stray snowflakes. I still enjoyed the day.
  • Yesterday my post published late. Even though I scheduled it the night before and it said in my blogger app that it was published it didn't show up on the blog. I hope that doesn't happen again today.
  • Yesterday I decided to go to Hobby Lobby. I didn't find much that I wanted to buy.
  • Yesterday in the car, I turned on the radio and the first thing I heard was and R.E.M. song. The only words that mattered to me were "This one goes out to the one I love. This one goes out to the one I left behind" I took that as a message from Wade since I was listening to his favorite radio station.



14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I know that song, and really love it. R.E.M. did some great songs. I bet Wade would be so proud of you now. Does the fox have some signifigance?

Ella said...

You did a lot ... yesterday! LOL
The The One I Love by R.E.M. is a beautiful song!
I like R.E.M.!

Hootin Anni said...

The instant you turned on the radio...indeed, Wade was speaking to you.

MadSnapper said...

I found the song, have not heard it or heard of REM. i like it and like the beat. at least you got out of the house on a dreary day and that gave you the opportunity to get the message from Wade... I am wondeing if FOX is the radio station he loved..

Kate said...

As soon as I saw the title of this post I started singing 'Yesterday' and now it's an earworm, lol. Good for you to recognize that Wade was reaching out to you. ♥

Rose said...

Oh, what a great song...and a great connection to Wade.

Martha said...

I swear Sandra always cracks me up! I love REM and that song. I'm so happy that you received a special message.

Jeanette said...

Yep! Any day off is a good day!

Sandee said...

That was a message from Wade. I believe that as you do.

I'm glad you had a good day off, Ann.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

The Feminine Energy said...

I'm SURE it was from Wade... letting you know he's still with you, even tho you can't see him like you used to. ~Andrea XOXO

Lin said...

I believe that was from Wade. I went to a medium a few years ago and she would confirm the messages that I received from those who had passed. Even if it is not true, it sure gives us some comfort, right? It's all good no matter what you believe.

Glad you enjoyed your day off!

Grandma C said...

I need to catch up on my music. I am not sure I know who REM is.
Yesterday things were vanishing on my blog too. If you hear any news on why our blogs were acting weird I want to know.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a heartwarming post! ❤️💕

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice to get a message like that. ((Hugs))

Related Posts with Thumbnails