Friday, March 26, 2021

Birthday gifts

Today I thought I would show you what Amanda and her fiancé gave me for my birthday but first I wanted to answer a few recent questions.
Yesterday Ginny asked if I made the items in the last picture. I did make the paper cut bunny that's sitting on top of the bunny plate but not the plate itself.
Jeanette asked of it was candy in the vase with the flowers. No those are colored Styrofoam balls. Dollar tree had bags of them in with their Easter decorations.
Two days ago there were a lot of comments about how clever I was to come up with that bunny. Truth be told, I got the idea from Pinterest. Someone else came up with the idea and I just copied them.

Ok so on with the gifts. Amanda and Rob did a good job choosing them. Pioneer Woman is a frequent gifts between Amanda and I. They gave me this set of mixing bowls.


This berry colander. 

Amanda said she got me this mug because she's heard me say this before. I can't recall ever saying it but it's true.

Last is this pre-planted begonia pot. I'm not good with plants and I told her I'll probably kill it. She says but the seeds are already in there and all you have to do is add water. Yep, that's the problem. I'll probably kill it. Hopefully I can at least get them to start to grow.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Really nice gifts; I LOVE The Pioneer Woman! I have quite a few of her things, and watch her show. I have these bowls in the real tiny version. The saying on the mug is so funny. Thanks for answering my question, it is amazing tht you made that, it is so detailed and professional looking!

crafty cat corner said...

I love the berry colander, never seen a ceramic one before. Happy belated birthday.
Briony
x

MadSnapper said...

I want the colander and the flower pot... those mixing bowls are goregous but I never use mixing bowls but if i did i would love them. the colander would sit in my kitchen to hold fruit. it is MY colors.. this was more like Chrismtas.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Great gifts it seems to me, especially the colander.

Hootin Anni said...

Fabulous presents. I'm still laughing at your gifted planter (watering will kill 'em?)...funny.

Kate said...

Those are great gifts Ann!!

Martha said...

What fantastic gifts! I love the Pioneer Woman stuff too. I would also kill the plant lol.

Pam said...

Nice gifts and I love the bowls. My daughter got some of her plates for Christmas. I love a good heavy bowl like that. Awesome.

Jeanette said...

I love Pioneer Woman stuff! It's so pretty! I got my daughter the creamer, sugar bowl, salt and pepper shakers from one of her collections. She loved it!

Rose said...

I dont buy the pioneer woman bowls, etc simply because I dont have room.. but boy, if I did watch out! I just love the colors. And shape...just everything about it.

Connie said...

I'm so glad your kids came and celebrated your birthday with you and what lovely gifts. I am sure you will do fine with the flowering plant. Just don't set it out too soon so that Jack Frost does a number on it.
Happy Birthday.
Connie :)

Sandee said...

I love the Pioneer Woman too. She's awesome.

I'm glad you had a fabulous birthday and I love that cup. It's so you and it's so me too.

Have a fabulous day off tomorrow, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am in love with your Pioneer Woman gifts and the mug is cute too along with the pre-planted bulbs. How sweet of them!

CheerfulMonk said...

What thoughtful gifts. Fingers crossed about the begonias. 🙂

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love everything! Bringing some more color into our lives is always a good thing! Sweet hugs!

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

looks like your birthday turned out real nice - with great presents bought with thought, look forward to see your plants flower...

Related Posts with Thumbnails