Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Predecessors

 I think you all know Gibbs


If you've been with me for a while then you know that before Gibbs, there was Duke. Oh how I miss that dog.



Before Duke there was Pringle. Him and Duke were good pals.


Before Pringle there was Molly. She was the second of two chocolate labs that lived here. Before her there was Winston. I think we got Molly when Winston was only a year or two. 

Molly was a sweet and gentle soul. She would back away from a food dish if the cat wanted a little taste. She rarely barked. When Winston had to be put down at the age of 12 Molly was the top dog in the house and took over the job of barking people passing by. 

15 comments:

Rose said...

You have had some cute critters in your life. Pringle was a handsome kitty. The labs were gorgeous.

Hootin Anni said...

Love the pet album today!!

MadSnapper said...

I remember and know and love and still miss Duke, and sweet Gibbs, but did not know about the others... glad you told their story. our first dog Max did not get his pic taken but rarely, that was Film camera, digital changed it all.

Martha said...

You have had such adorable sweet babies. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Sandee said...

I remember Duke very well and of course Gibbs. All your other precious babies were before my time. They are all special in their own way.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

The Feminine Energy said...

What beautiful souls you've shared your life with, Ann. I really REALLY enjoyed seeing pictures of them and hearing about their lives. They were (and are... Gibbs) all so very very lucky to have you as the human they've shared their lives with. ~Andrea xoxo

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for sharing them. 💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

more memories - but in a good way - thanks for sharing, I've only been here since Gibbs ...

Duni said...

I knew about Pringle, but I didn't know about Molly and Winston. Our furry friends are special. Thank you for sharing yours. Duke's cute face brought a smile to my face.

Jeanette said...

Duke is the only one I remember. He was so sweet!

Pam said...

Aw....such sweet babes. I love fur babes.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We have had 7 dogs and had a cat for a short while but we are allergic. We have had a few Westies, they are so cute.

Ida said...

Enjoyed reading about all the animals both past and present.

Related Posts with Thumbnails