Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Two bits.

 Monday after the plumber left, I had to run to Walmart. I needed to buy some wasp and hornet killer to take care of another little problem I have out back.

I got what I  needed and then roamed around the store for a while. As I was walking past the sleepwear, I stopped for a second to look at a rack of reduced sleep shorts. I can't remember what price was on the sign, but I was about to walk away. Another woman was standing there going through them and she said "If you need sleep shorts, these are only a quarter. Look at the sign on the other side." Sure enough, they were marked down to a mere twenty five cents. Well, I didn't NEED sleep shorts but for a quarter how could I not buy some. Besides, I needed a little pick me up present.


Regular price on these with $7.98

14 comments:

MadSnapper said...

wow, that is practically like giving them away for free, and I wonder if the sign was a mistake and if so how quickly they found it. I did see on the news that WM is having a problem selling their clothing because people are focusing on food and needs, not clothing.

Rose said...

I have not seen a sale like that at Walmart in years. Ours used to have them... just think--you could have gotten 4 pairs for a $1!

Grace said...

Would you believe I have never been inside a Walmart in my life? I have ordered from them online twice with less than desirable results.

betty said...

Great bargain! I too would not have been able to pass up a deal like that!

betty

Jeanette said...

I see these people who scan stuff at WalMart with the shopping app and a lot of stuff is so much cheaper than the sign says! You got a great deal. I definitely would have bought a couple of them too!

Hootin Anni said...

What a deal!! They'd be great for lounging around the house on a hot summer day too!

Sandee said...

What a great deal. I would have bought some too.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

That's a great pick-me-up! You deserve it.

happyone said...

Wow a quarter - sure can't beat that!!!

The Feminine Energy said...

What a bargain!! I'm glad that lady pointed out to you the real price, Ann. You were in the right place at the right time, as the old saying goes. ~Andrea xoxo

Ginny Hartzler said...

So cute, and they are great for summer nights. I saw a rack of these at our store, but did not look at the price. I may go back now. HEY, wait! Isn't this Pioneer Woman Wednesday? I'm really looking forward to her fall things coming out, hoping foer a wall hanging.

Ginny Hartzler said...

YIKES, you have a comment from a Clown!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are adorable! What a great price.

DeniseinVA said...

What a great buy on the sleep shorts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails