Saturday, December 24, 2022

blizzard and Christmas Eve

The weather has taken a turn for the worse. We've had all kinds of weather warnings since yesterday. The temperatures have dropped the wind has picked up and there is a blizzard warning in effect until sometime today. This is a screenshot of my phone from last night . Notice the real feel of -23 
Jack Frost is working overtime


So Christmas Eve is the day that we do our Christmas celebration here. I'm hoping that the weather doesn't change things. Either way I am in for the weekend. With Christmas falling on a Sunday I have a three day weekend. If you ask me that's the best Christmas present ever. Thank you Santa Claus 

10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I know this store. ...hobby lobby!
Have a super holiday Ann. And stay warm.

MadSnapper said...

Jack Frost is adorable and also a little on the ugyl side, I love him... santas on sale and you have a 3 day week end, and a serving of weather fit only to stay indoors...yowsa on you low/high and on ours. last night the wind howled 40 plus so loud it kept waking me up waiting for a tree to fall and freeze us in our 38 degrees brrr temps, high is 47 today and wind chill is 20.. for FL that is cold... not looking forward to the walking of the Dog in about 30 minutes. it is better than if we were where you are...have a great 3 days off

Lori said...

Time off from work is always the best gift. I hope everyone is able to make it to your family celebration. Stay warm and enjoy the day!

Sandee said...

• ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★ Christmas ★。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

Jeanette said...

Three day weekends are the best! The weather is awful here too! Merry Christmas, Ann!

happyone said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy your three days off.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Burr...I hope you were able to gather together today. I agree with Sandra, Jake frost is cute but a bit scary too.

CheerfulMonk said...

I hope you can get together with your family, but the main thing is you have three whole days off and can stay safe and warm inside. ❤️

Rose said...

We had -8° Friday night into Saturday...it felt like a heat wave when it got up to 0! The wind here was horrible...I put on long johns under my pjs!

DeniseinVA said...

Fun photos and that's quite a blizzard. Hope it didn't cause you too much trouble. I know it's been a dreadful one, worst in a hundred years I heard. Stay safe and warm!

Related Posts with Thumbnails