Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Tis the season

Today is an assortment of things that fit the season. First up is my craft project from Monday. I had purchased the tall Dollar Tree candles and I added the vinyl design to the glass

The one with the snowflakes is my absolute favorite


Next are these cute little snowman ornaments that I found recently while out shopping.


 I think they look absolutely adorable on my fireplace


Since there is no way that I am going to climb a ladder to string lights up on my house I have to come up with easier alternatives. Years ago I purchased the laser type lights in red and green. Wade didn't like to climb ladders either. This year I found snowflakes. Now my whole house is covered in falling giant snowflakes.

Only 4 more days to go. Honestly, I'm ready for it to be over.

12 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

What a great idea about the laser lights on your house. The candles look great too, as do all your other pretty decorations. Love the snowman.

CheerfulMonk said...

You've done a lot! I love those snowmen too. Our Christmases are very low key, thank goodness. Take care of yourself. ❤️

Barwitzki said...

Snowflake lights how wonderful :-)) I wish you a Merry Christmas with a happy hug from Viola

Hootin Anni said...

I like the Santa candle!! Have you ever considered a craft show again?
Seeing your village all in one scene is exceptional Ann

MadSnapper said...

each morning, Beau and I see the snowflakes on one house and 2 houses down the red/gree. I love both. the snow flakes are my favorite too, but they are all really cute. will these be gifts? at work? next you will need to add another layer UP for the village, the fireplace is ready for Santa

Lori said...

I like all of the candles but the snowflake is my favorite also. Everything looks so nice and festive.

Rose said...

The snowflake is my favorite, too. But the others are all very, very close seconds. I cannot pick a favorite of the others.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your candles are gorgeous!! And I agree, the snowflake one is my very favorite, it is awesome. And the snowmen do look so cute where you put them! These laser lights are all the rage, and are so cool!

Jeanette said...

I love the snowmen on the fireplace! Adorable!

Sandee said...

Love the candles and the snowflakes are my favorite too. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the snowflake light on the house. The snowmen are very cute and I love the candles.

happyone said...

I like the tall blue candle with the snowflakes too.
Cute snowmen and they do like nice hanging on your fireplace.

Related Posts with Thumbnails