Sunday, December 11, 2022

My day off

Like every other day off, yesterday started with coffee and blog friends. Once I decided to get myself moving, I got the laundry started. Then I decided to dig out a couple totes of Christmas stuff. I still have three more totes to go through but at least I got a little bit more done.  Amanda suggested that I put all my snowman under the tree this year instead of on the steps like I usually doOther than that, I paid some bills and watched a few movies. I was hoping to get some Christmas craft projects done but I couldn't get myself to do them. Maybe after work today or tomorrow

11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

It's best to take it easy and not push. "Work is precious. Save some for tomorrow." ❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

The snwmen look really good there! And your tree is so pretty!

MadSnapper said...

Great idea amanda! It's also a good idea to save work to do in another time I know because I do it all the time and I save it and I save it and I save it. I made it through one Christmas movie yesterday deleted three that I could not make it through. I need to find something else to watch other than Christmas movies

Lori said...

Sounds like a perfect day off to me. I love the snowmen around the tree. So pretty.

Rose said...

You have sure got a collection of snowmen!

Anni said...

I like the snowmen idea
But, I also like on the stairway!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a good day off and I do like the snowmen under the tree.

happyone said...

The snowmen look great all huddled together under the tree.

Jeanette said...

I like the snowmen under the tree idea!

The Happy Whisk said...

Christmas projects sound fun!!!!!! Love the snowmen. So stinkin' cute.

DeniseinVA said...

Putting out decorations takes a lot of time. Those snowmen look real cute under the tree. And your tree is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails