Monday, December 26, 2022

How I spent my Christmas.

Christmas day I was on my own because all of our celebration happened on Christmas Eve. 
Christmas Day I spent a ridiculous amount of time watching TV and ate a disgusting amount of food. I also did a little bit of napping and a little bit of playing on the computer.

So Christmas Eve both my children came. Amanda with her husband Rob and Brad with his wife Britney and their daughter Presley. It was a nice evening. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures but I do have one group shot of all of us. Would you believe that I forgot how to set the timer on my big camera. I was going to just take a picture of all of them and then my son insisted on figuring out how to set the timer so I could be in the picture as well. I guess I need to start using that camera again.
From left to right
front: Amanda, Presley, Britney
back: Rob, me, Brad
I have a few other pictures that I'll share throughout the week. 

Today is the last of my days off before going back to work. It's been nice but it went by way too fast. Gibbs finally gets to go to the groomer today. 

12 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m so glad everyone could come. That was a worry. ❤️

Mersad said...

Glad your son insisted on the timer. Such a great snap from the gathering.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

MadSnapper said...

So ready to figure out the timer I find out I lose things that I don't use everyday. I don't think I would know how to use the timer on mine now either. Great photo and I'm so glad that you could get in it and also very glad that they all showed up on Christmas Eve and that you had the next day too loud lounge around and enjoy life before you have to go back to work

Lori said...

Great picture of you and your family!! So glad you were able to celebrate with them and then enjoy a nice relaxing day on Christmas. I hope today is a good day also.

Sandee said...

Great family shot. We spent a quiet day together yesterday and our dinner was delicious.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

Happy to hear your son and his family were there! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am beyond happy for you that they all came. What a blessing. Love the photo. Can't wait to see Gibbs new haircut.

DeniseinVA said...

It's a wonderful photo! So glad your son insisted on getting that timer sorted out. I find that I forget too as it is a while between each use, and I have to refresh myself on certain gadgets. Looking forward to seeing Gibbs with his new trim :) Hope your day at work is going well.

Rose said...

I am glad you had a nice day and got to.see Presley. That really is a great photo.

Jeanette said...

I'm so glad you got together and you got to see Presley! That picture is awesome and definitely frame worthy!

Lin said...

SWEET! I'm so glad you got the family together like you wanted. That's so nice! I hope you had a nice time together. The photo is such a nice reminder of the day.

CrystalChick said...

Nice photo! Glad you had a good Eve! T.v., food, nap, computer day sounds fun, too.
~Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails