Thursday, June 15, 2023

A three cake day

Friday June 9th I had three cakes to do at work. The first one was rather simple as they only wanted Happy Birthday written on it and done in yellow and green.


The second one, which I forgot to take a picture of, was also rather simple. It was a graduation cake and all they wanted was a border and writing. They didn't want any flowers since it was for a guy.

The third and final cake was the worst of the three to do. The customer provided a hand drawn picture of what they wanted the cake to look like. This is her picture.


They also provided a small jar of gold sprinkles that they wanted put on the cake. I have to say the sprinkles didn't "sprinkle" like I thought they would and they ended up looking a little to clumped together in spots.  Here was the case that I did.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It really looks like the drawing!!! And I like the one with green & yellow. You never see those colors on a cake, but it is so pretty. Kind of summery.

CheerfulMonk said...

They both turned out great. 👍

MadSnapper said...

the cake is exactly like the drawiing only much much BETTER... I like it and at 100 he deserves gold sparkles and a super cool cake.

Rose said...

You did a great job ..

Donna said...

Well done! Your cake looks exactly like what the customer wanted!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

You did a great job on the cakes. The one for Jack turned out even better than the picture.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That last cake is gorgeous and I know they must have been thrilled! Enjoy your day. You are SO good at cakes!

Jeanette said...

Very nice. I think you did a great job on the third one. It's looks exactly like they wanted it. And the gold sprinkle clumps give a little character to the cake!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the first cake and I think you did an excellent job on the one they gave you the picture to follow.

Pam said...

That last one turned out really good. 100 yrs old? Wow.

HappyK said...

I like the first cake - beautiful and simple.
You did a fantastic job with the last cake. It was nice that the customer drew it out for you. Must have made it a lot easier.

susan q said...

Both cakes were great. I hope Jack loved his cake!

DeniseinVA said...

You did a great job on your cakes and that customized cake was very cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails