Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Hummingbird shadow box

You might remember a while back I made a layered sunflower picture. It was this post.  https://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/2023/05/layers.html 
I had been a little intimidated by the layer designs but once I tried the free sunflower design I was hooked. Right after that the woman who offered the free design was having a buy two get two free sale. I couldn't resist and I ended up with 8 new designs. Of course after that I also had to do some shopping at Michael's. I purchased some shadow box frames and some cardstock in various colors. The first one I tried out was this hummingbird

This is in an 8x8 shadow box frame. I purchased a variety of different designs and I'm planning on using these as Christmas gifts.

.

11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Cool! 😊❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is really lovely, and can be hung up or displayed on a table!

DeniseinVA said...

Oh wow, it’s beautiful!

MadSnapper said...

I am loving this 3D layered stuff. the hummer is precious and I really like the colors. can't wait to see what else you got

Rose said...

I so love this...it is so cool. Hubby's grandmother woukd have loved it.

Donna said...

It's SO pretty Ann! Hummingbirds are my favorite birrd, then redbirds...
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

That is very pretty and will make awesome gifts.

Jeanette said...

Those will make great gifts!

Sandee said...

So pretty. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is beautiful.

happyone said...

That turned out great and makes wonderful gifts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails