Thursday, June 22, 2023

On the fence about this one

This is another craft that I did on one of my days off. I started with the layered eagle and then decided to put it on a Dollar Tree sign that I've had laying around. Then I needed something for the blank space. I found the design on design bundles.net. I'm kind of undecided about this and I think the big problem is that the ridges in the sign make the writing in the vinyl design look a bit funky.

.
Maybe it's jus that the two designs just don't work well together. Each would be fine on their own but maybe together they just don't work.

 maybe it just needs something else to finish it off. If so I don't know what yet

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

No, it is really good!! Needs nothing except, what about painting the frame? That may make it pop. Maybe a royal blue. That would show it off more.

MadSnapper said...

I like it, and like the way the lines break up the words.

Donna said...

I love them together...Maybe the old, over and under placement? With a red or blue border? Don't know but I love it already.
Give me anything Patriotic!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

I love both designs but think they would work better on their own. I don't think the lines with the writing look bad at all.

Rose said...

I like it, too. The lettering is fine, I think. I think if I could change anything, I would have the blue that is with the eagle...have it the same color as the From Sea to.Shining sea.

Jeanette said...

I like the designs but think a seascape would look better than the eagle with the US outline. But I'm not super crafty or talented so....

happyone said...

It looks good but comments gave you some good options.
Maybe just paint the frame in the dark blue color.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I understand what you are saying but I do think that it looks very nice as is.

DeniseinVA said...

I love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails