Saturday, September 16, 2023

Light at the end of the tunnel

 I think I can finally see a glimmer of the light at the end of the tunnel. I just have to make it through today and tomorrow and I can finally have a day off. Let me tell you, I'm ready for it.

I'll be starting at 4am today and tomorrow both. Today I'll be done at noon and tomorrow at 1:00.

Just a bit of what I've had to do on top of my regular work this past week.

Sunday- 50 croissant rolls and 4 French breads

Tuesday- 2 dozen donuts 32 Italian bread

Wednesday- 2 dozen donuts and 45 Italian bread

Thursday- 45 Italian bread

Friday- 1 bag of pepperoni balls and 50 Italian bread.

Today- 5 different donut order for a total of 91/2 dozen donuts (this could be higher if I get to work this morning and find additional orders that came in after I left on Friday) I also have an order for 200 club rolls. 

I think when this is all over with I should treat myself to some retail therapy. 

11 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

You deserve some major retail therapy after that lot! It would do your boss good to work alongside you for a week. Maybe the he would appreciate you for the jewel he has!

Donna said...

I'm with Denise! The young (fill in the blank) needs to feel what You feel after a week like that, with no help!
Wish I was there to help you!!
BIG HUG
Donna

crafty cat corner said...

I'm exhausted just reading that, lol
Briony
x

MadSnapper said...

wow oh wow! that is a lot of baking... in addition to the normal. UGH! it might do him good to spend time with each dept watching for a day to see what you do. bet he doesn't even know what is involved in your job

Lori said...

That sounds like a brutal week! You're almost at the finish line though. You've got this!!

happyone said...

I'm sure you'll be enjoying your time off!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

A long nap and some shopping therapy will be just the thing! I bet you never want bread, cakes, donuts, or cookies. You must be sick to death of them! Also, your job sounds backbreaking.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you will have some time off. I won't tell you what I think of your boss.

Rose said...

I think retail therapy is in order...also think you deserve a nice, fat bonus!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that is a lot of things to make. Yes, retail therapy would be nice but I think I would want to rest.

susan q said...

Wow that's a lot of baked goods, Ann!You need a day off♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails