Friday, September 1, 2023

Cake

Holy smokes! Welcome to September. I just can't get over how fast time if flying by. 

Now on to today's subject. 

Here's a picture of the latest cake I did at work.


Another one with balloons. The last time I posted a picture of a cake with balloons Donna had a suggestion on how to do them. Well I did give that a try before I made this cake. I did a few practice balloons on my table but they weren't coming out too good. Usually it's the strings on the balloons that end up looking terrible but they didn't come out too bad on this one.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The strings look excellent, and like real balloon strings!

MadSnapper said...

it really cute and both balloons and strings look great to me. I bet Noah has already bashed his fist into those balloons. ha ha

Lori said...

That looks really good. Happy Friday!

Rose said...

I think you did an excellent job...

Donna said...

Your balloons are fine just as they are!!
I can't even do That, much less get them to come out like the videos tell me to do...
Such a pretty cake!
hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

Happy First Day of September! Great job on this pretty cake.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The cake looks great and the strings look really good.
I can't believe it is September already too!

happyone said...

I think it turned out great!!
It is a lot harder decorating a cake than it looks.
You make it look so easy!!

CheerfulMonk said...

Its such a sweet cake for a one-year-old.

Related Posts with Thumbnails