Saturday, September 2, 2023

Spellbinders clubs

About a year ago I joined a stamp and small die club of the month on Spellbinders.com. After a year of getting them and using very few, I decided that maybe I should try a different club. I Switched to the small die of the month club and got my first delivery a week or so ago. This wasn't to use on a card, it was just a practice run to see how it all went together. 


You could use this for any season just by changing the colors you use for the dress and the flowers. There are also flower and leave dies included but I didn't make any of those.  I kind of liked it however the pieces are rather small so can be a bit fidgety for older hands like mine. I think I'll try this club for a while. and if I discover that once again, I'm not using them, I'll stop and give it up. Or maybe I won't considering the fact that craft supplies seem to be my weakness. 

13 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

If that is a weakness, it's a great one to have! ❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

I like this one. When I was a teenager, I belonged to Craft Of the Month Club.

MadSnapper said...

i say feed the addiction and have fun. its there in case you had a desire to create, plus it gives you something to fill your time when you get so much you have reorganize.

MadSnapper said...

senior moment! forgot to say I LOVE this one. and it is great for any greeting you want to add

Donna said...

Whoa! SO pretty! Way out of my depth!
I love the dress...Well Done, you!!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

I understand about being harder for old hands.. but she sure is cute...

Lori said...

Great job. That is cute.

Grace said...

Of course I just wonder how this works and not sure what a die is - are those all little bitty pieces that you have to glue together? Yikes! But I do like this image...

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create! I got your card yesterday by the way. Thank you so much!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like it. I hope the club works out for you.

happyone said...

It's a fun addiction and it makes many people happy when you give them the result!! :)

DeniseinVA said...

Whatever brings you pleasure I say go for it. I love this! Good idea joining the club. Several years ago I found a stationery one and learned all kinds of things about paint shop pro. Not only that but I made some good friends.

Ida said...

I use to do Spellbinders clubs myself (the same ones). I quit as I wasn't using most of what I got. - I've seen this one though and think it is just adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails