Monday, September 18, 2023

it's a good day

Just too many things to be happy about today.  
Yesterday I got this text from Amanda

It melted my heart hearing that she thought of me.
Then at work yesterday my son came in the store with Presley. She had the latest card that I mailed to her. She opened it up there and we read it together. ♥️♥️♥️

Last night I lounged on the couch watching TV with Gibbs

Today I don't know what I'll do but there are so many possibilities.  Does it get any better than this?


9 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

That is so sweet, I loved reading this. What ever you do, have a fantastic day. You certainly deserve it.

Lori said...

That is SO sweet!! Enjoy your much deserved day off doing whatever you want!

Rose said...

I know just how you feel with Presley. I think this is going to melt everyone's heart today!

MadSnapper said...

I love the where was Nana Ann, that means she knows your house and that you should be there. so happy for you. love the story of visit with the card. she is really loving the cards. Have a happy day off from slavery and keep us posted on your day. waiting with bated breath. so far i walked the dog and took 4 pictures of sunshine on trees.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was so sweet of Presley. How sweet that your son brought her into the store yesterday. Enjoy your day!

Sandee said...

It doesn't get any better. Wonderful and having the day off today is good too. Enjoy every minute.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

What a blessing!! :)

Lin said...

That's awesome! I'm glad that everyone is trying to keep the relationship going!

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so happy about that! I just wish you hadn't had to work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails