Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Another nice day

I had a good day off. I slept in till almost 6 then spent the next 3 hours in my pajamas in front of the computer. I couldn't believe I actually sat there that long.
I finally decided I needed to get moving and did a load of laundry. Normally I do that on Saturday but since I was working I got behind. 
Next I decided that I would move the Ann cave around and clean it. It looks nice and tidy now. I was going to put out fall decorations but dragging the tote down and opening it up was as far as I got.

I made a quick run to Walmart also. That was about the extent of my day. It's back to work again this morning.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well, you DID get some things done! And after all, days off are for rest.

Donna said...

You are such a hard worker! Hope you get some rest soon!!
I'm curious as to what's in the bin...Lolol
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

cleaning is a necessity and the last thing I ever want to do. in my younger life, my ocd made me clean every day... everything had to be perfect. now i think my OCD got old and died because the mess doesn't bother me.. yay for a morning well spent. computer time is my favorite thing and it does steal time

Rose said...

At least you got to sleep in a little...

Jeanette said...

Looks like a day doing just what you want to do!

Lori said...

I'm glad you relaxed a bit on your day off. That had to be a brutal week.

Liz Hinds said...

That sounds like a pretty successful day off!

DeniseinVA said...

Your day sounds wonderful, and well deserved!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a good day to me!

happyone said...

Glad you enjoyed your day off. You deserved it.

Sandee said...

Sounds like a great day off. Love the PJs the best. Those are great mornings.

Have a fabulous day and workweek, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I wish you had a couple of days off, but I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails