Thursday, August 31, 2023

Don't be crabby

In the past I've shown you different little drawings that I've made and left on my work table for the girl who works my days off. After she sees them I usually leave them up for a while until I get tired of seeing them or they get really beat up. Here's the latest one that I put up before I took my four day weekend.



Underneath the crab it did say I'll be back but I cut that out of the picture. Maybe I'll cut the crab out of this one and tape him to another piece of paper with some other clever saying. It's the little things that amuse me and get me through the day.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

He is totally adorable! Did you make him up? You are like Paul says in the bible, happy with whatever you have and making the best of it. And using what your talents are to keep happy.

CheerfulMonk said...

You are so smart to keep your spirits up with your creativity. Good for you! ❤️ 👍

DeniseinVA said...

Adorable little crab that :) it should bring a smile to all that sees it. I know I am leaving with a smile :)

Rose said...

I should put that where I can see it every day...

MadSnapper said...

the message is way to late for me, I AM crabby! all the time. it is adorable and soooo creative. your gift. I say reuse it. do a cricut and make a card. put it on business cards and hand them out. at first glance I thought it said Don't Be Crafty and that scared me. Ha Ha

Lori said...

That is so cute! I'm sure your co-worker loves finding your surprises.

Jeanette said...

So cute! You give your coworker a smile to start her day!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He is really cute. Does she respond to you about the drawings you leave?

happyone said...

Isn't he cute!!
That would sure keep people from being crabby. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails