Monday, August 21, 2023

Starting on Christmas

Back in July I started working on Christmas cards. I wanted to get a head start on making them before I had to get them in the mail. I've had plenty of other stuff to post about so I've never gotten around to posting about them. After I made 4 of them I fizzled out and that was as far as I got. I have 3 of one card and only one of the other.
This is the one that I have 3 of. The stained glass Santa image is printed on glossy photo paper.



And this next one I only have one of


Tomorrow I'll get back to what I did on my 4 day weekend.

On a side note, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being put on a happy mail list. I can't say how often I would send something. It would depend on how many are interested and how actively I'm making cards. If you are interested you can send your mailing address to me at iannieam@gmail.com.






10 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Those are beautiful! Good for you for starting so soon.

DeniseinVA said...

These look great! Very pretty! I would be interested in being put on your happy mail list. I have thought of sending out a letter out around the holidays too.

Lori said...

Both of the cards are absolutely beautiful!! I would LOVE to exchange happy mail with you. Enjoy your Monday.

MadSnapper said...

LOVE the train, because its a train and because I like those slots in the card. Santa is really cute, and i am thinking the glossy photo paper is a great choice. You know me, I am happy with email, so send my card in email please.

Grace said...

You should already have my mailing address - Shall I send it again?

Sandee said...

Pretty and it's never to soon to start on Christmas.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Lin said...

Those are awesome cards! BUT....you've got me in a panic about my Christmas cards now!! Hahaha!

happyone said...

The cards are lovely. Good that you are getting an early start on them.

Jeanette said...

Very nice! I'll send you my address.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go on working on Christmas cards. They are both very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails