Tuesday, August 29, 2023

New phone

I know that I mentioned getting a new phone but I don't know if I said anything more about it. The phone is a Samsung galaxy A14 5G. I'm loving the camera on this phone right now. It takes a much nicer picture than my old phone. And it has a couple settings that the old one didn't have.. One of the settings is for food. Just to test it out I took a picture of one of the deli salads at work.


It also has a10x zoom. Although it doesn't take a great picture from that far away, you can get pretty close on this. I was standing in the back of the store and the picture is at the front of the store. 


Other settings on the phone are pro, macro, panorama, night, slow motion and hyperlapse. Don't ask me what all of those are because I haven't figured them all out yet. I'm still working on learning the phone and where everything is in comparison to the old phone. Overall I think I do like this one over the other. I especially like that this one doesn't act like it's possessed by evil demons. 

13 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you like your new phone. I'm a Samsung person too so I'll keep this one in mind if I need to upgrade. It's always a bit of a pain learning a new phone so I have a tendency to wait as long as possible.

Rose said...

I have a Samsung, too...andceeally like it. I hope you get to enjoy yours a long time.

MadSnapper said...

my samsung has become demon possessed over the past few months and now that the storm is coming it is even worse. doing crazy stuff... i can't decide what to get and now I may have waited to long. love the food pic

Jeanette said...

Pretty good long distance picture! I am going to need a new phone too soon. I'm putting it off as long as I can!

Sandee said...

Oh that salad looks so good.

I'm happy you're loving your new phone.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

DeniseinVA said...

That last sentence gave me a chuckle but I know what you mean. Happy you are having fun with your new phone. That close up of the pasta dish was great, so vibrant in color. I've noticed with my own phone how much better it is than my old camera, in color alone. The zoom feature comes out blurry too but I'm sure they will get that sorted out by the time we get our next phone.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad you are liking your new phone. Did things transfer over okay? Would you believe I have a Galaxy7?

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, this would be so much fun! Even my big fancy super zoom does not have some of these settings! You will have a ball playing with it. I'm going to see if my phone camera has any of these settings.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you like it! Phone cameras are amazing nowadays. ❤️

happyone said...

My phone is also a Samsung and I am very happy with it.

Ida said...

Congrats on the new phone. - I laughed at the "possessed by evil demons" - I think that's what happens to my ancient computer from time to time.

Club Crafteria said...

All the best for your new phone. Enjoy taking beautiful pictures

Donna said...

Give it time...they all start showing their demon side sooner or later...lolol
Cool foodie shot! Not sure about the second one...looks artsy.
hugs
Donna

Related Posts with Thumbnails