Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A fun day out with Amanda

 Saturday Amanda and I went out to do some shopping and go out to lunch. She had seen some Christmas things at Hobby Lobby and they're all 40% off now so she wanted to go there.

Our first stop though was Michaels.


Next we went into the Millcreek Mall because Amanda wanted to stop at Bath and Body Works. They had their soaps for $2.99 each



After Bath and Body Works we went to Boscovs. They had a clearance on their purses so I thought I would get one.

Then we went to Hobby Lobby. After that it was out to lunch at Sugar n Spice



Tomorrow I'll show yo more of our day out.








11 comments:

Donna said...

I need a "day out" with my Crystal! I know you two had a fun day!
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

I wonder what my son would say if I said i wanted a day out with him. not shopping but doing something he would like and eating out.. hummm thinking about it. Myra said yesterday do one thing each day that makes you happy. i think you stored up enough happy for the rest of the week...

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful you had such a nice trip out with your daughter. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Lori said...

Sounds like a perfect day with your daughter. Hope you enjoyed your four day weekend. I have a three day weekend this week and I. CANNOT. WAIT!

Jeanette said...

Fun day out. When the boys go back to school my daughter and I will have days out too!

R's Rue said...

So fun. Can’t wait to see more.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sandee said...

Days off are wonderful and spending them with your daughter makes them even better. Sounds like a great day out.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Now that sounds like a fun day. I wish my Amber lived nearby so I could do things like that with her.

happyone said...

What a lovely time spent out with your daughter. :)

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it when you and Amanda can go out together. 😊

Rose said...

So good to have your daughter to do things with...my question is did you find a purse you really liked or did you just 'make-do' with one?

Related Posts with Thumbnails