Sunday, August 27, 2023

Back to school

I recently purchased a cut file From Myscrapchick.com for a school bus box card. This one is going to Presley before she starts her 1st day of kindergarten.

This card folds flat to mail.




Since this is a back to school theme I wanted to make an envelope that went along with it. This card is a slim line card which fits in a legal size envelope. I wanted to make the outside of the envelope look like notebook paper. Using a ruler and some markers I think I achieved that goal. 

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

She will just love this!! Will she actually be going on a school bus? They cannot get any drivers around here, and are in an emergency situation. Well, no place can get any employees, for that matter! McDonalds are even offering that new employees can set their own hours.

Donna said...

I Love the card Ann!! What a cute idea!! She'll love it!
hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

This is so cute and a clever and creative idea for the envelope.

MadSnapper said...

I would have loved to recieve this card when I was in school, all the way up to jr high. its so cute, I love it and you rocked the envelope...

Rose said...

That envelope looks exactly like school paper...you did an amazing job.

Lori said...

This is so cool. I love the envelope that you made. It does look like notebook paper. She is going to love this.

Grace said...

You are too clever by half...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's adorable!

happyone said...

I'm sure she'll love it. Great idea for the envelope.

CheerfulMonk said...

That's priceless! She will love it. 😊

Lowcarb team member said...

Just love this card :)

All the best Jan

Lin said...

SO CUTE!

Jeanette said...

Very clever and so cute!

Ida said...

What a fun card to send Presley off to Kindergarten. - Doesn't seem possible she's in K now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails