Sunday, August 20, 2023

A 4 day weekend

I decided that I was in need of a long weekend. I took Friday and Sunday with Saturday and Monday being my regular days off. I didn't do a whole lot on Friday but I did manage to get out and finally get a new phone.    

I've been wanting to do this for some time since the phone I've had for the past 3 years has gotten to be a bit of a pain in the butt. I'm pretty sure that it's possessed. I went to the closest Cricket store and told the guy what I wanted. He asked me a few questions and then went over and got a phone off the shelf that I said sounded good. He went over and started picking out a case and a screen protector I told him that's okay you don't have to bother I just get those on Amazon because they're way cheaper. Then he told me they came with the phone and were included in the price he gave me. Then he goes to his computer starts punching in some stuff and tells me that there's also a coupon here for $70 worth of accessories that you can get free. So for roughly a $145 I got a phone, a case, a screen protector, headphones and a party speaker. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Now I just need to get used to the phone and where everything is.

10 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Congrats on the 4 days off and your new phone. There’s always a bit of a learning curve with these new things. I know you are going to love it.

CheerfulMonk said...

That's great! We were forced to replace ours last year and are happy with the results.

MadSnapper said...

that is a REAL DEAL,your staycation turned out to be fun and a new phone. for me I would spend hours poking it. I might be getting the same phone and if so we can exchange things we learn.

Lori said...

Enjoy your four day weekend!!

Jeanette said...

That is a great deal! Enjoy your time off!

Rose said...

I bet it is wonderful having the days off! And sounds like a great deal with the phone and accessories.

Pam said...

Considering what a phone cost these days, they should last for years! Course, since they are in our hands all the time, maybe I just think they should last! Good for you taking time off. Prob with that, time goes really fast when you are off. Slower when you work. haha

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, way to go on the phone! I know I need a new one. So glad you have a 4 day weekend. Enjoy!

happyone said...

Great that you get four days off in a row!!!
Good luck learning your new phone, it can be frustrating at times. :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow!!! Our last provider was Cricket, and we did not get any of this!!! you must have gone at just the right time. Details please. What kind of phone, what color case?

Related Posts with Thumbnails