Wednesday, October 11, 2023

4 day weekend

I scheduled a 4 day weekend that started Oct 6. Day one, Friday started with sleeping in then a leisurely cup of coffee or two while I read blogs and email. Then I did a little crafting which I'll show another day. Finally I headed into Erie to go to the Millcreek mall. I got a little exercise walking the mall and even bought myself a couple things. .I bought a sweater at Boscov's that was on sale. It was a $60 sweater on sale for $24. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I should have straightened out my sleeve before I took the picture.

I also bought a snowman at Hobby Lobby. I couldn't resist him. I was walking by the shelf where he was sitting and he spoke to me pleading for me to take him home with me. How could I disappoint the little guy.

It was an awesome day with beautiful weather. I got some exercise and I enjoyed the shopping. 

11 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

You look cute in your new sweater. Glad you had the four day weekend. Sounds like you had a great time.

DeniseinVA said...

Almost forgot the snowman. I wouldn’t have been able to resist him either!

CheerfulMonk said...

I love the sweater and snowman, and I'm so glad you had four days off. I worry about you working too hard.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What fun! I like the sweater, and it goes great with jeans. What a bargain! The snowman is a cutie and Hobby Lobby is my weakness!

Lori said...

I love the sweater. Great picture. I'm glad you took a four day weekend to relax and have a bit of fun. That is SO important. I have a three day weekend coming and I can't wait.

Rose said...

I love your sweater...it looks great on you. I figured the snowman jumped in your cart.

MadSnapper said...

that is a really nice sweater and the style that I like to wear myself. WOW on the price reduction.. sweet little snowman and i wonder if Gibbs will think it is a play toy for him. looks soft and cuddly

Sandee said...

Love your sweater and your snowman. I couldn't have resisted him either.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

NICE sweater and such a cute little snowman. He would be hard to resist.

Jeanette said...

Great day! Love your sweater!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The sweater is really cute. Love the snowman too! So glad you had a nice day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails