Friday, October 13, 2023

Day 2

Day two started with sleeping in, coffee and blog reading. Then it was time to get dressed and go pick up Amanda for our trip to Kraynaks. 
They have their yearly Christmas display up and we go early so we don't have to deal with crowds and long lines. 
I think they outdid themselves this year. It started with the gingerbread display.


Next was the smores theme


Loved the crazy cat lady smore

Next was a woodland theme

Moving down the line we come to Mrs. Claus in the kitchen baking cookies with some of the elves


The fur babies got to sample cookies


 In the next room Santa relaxes in his recliner while more elves are hard at work decorating

This is a lot of pictures so I'm going to I stop here and continue tomorrow

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, I wish we had a store like this. My favorite has to be the woodland theme, it is adorable! And so are the dogs eating cookies. I wait to see if you bought anything. I bet they are real expensive though. It is like a Christmas museum!

Rose said...

I want to remember to look at these o n.v the computer! Looks like a fun day.

MadSnapper said...

OF COURSE Santa was sitting with feet up while MS Santa worked in the kitchen. these are awesome, would love to wander there. those marshmallow fellows are adorebale, did you come home with a smore snowman? did you buy anything? it is a winter wonderland for sure.... I love the little crystal or shiny church in the first photos

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! Looks like an amazing place to spend the day....and spend some money!

Lin said...

Oh my goodness! There is a LOT of work going into the displays. Enjoy!

happyone said...

Everything is beautiful.
I love the kitchen!

Lori said...

All of the displays were awesome but I really love the kitchen scene. Too cute!!

DeniseinVA said...

Well, I wasn't feeling it before, but after seeing these photos I am feeling a bit more Christmasy :) Thanks Ann, great photos!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Always enjoy seeing these. They do a wonderful job. The room are really cute this year. So glad you got to do that without the crowds.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a neat store! I would love to browse in it.

Ida said...

I've never heard of this store/place but wow what wonderful displays. I would enjoy going through them. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails