Monday, October 2, 2023

Halloween candy holders

I made some treat holders for Halloween.  They use half a plastic ornament to hold the candy. These aren't completely glued together yet because I didn't have the candy to put inside them. I splurged and bought these cut files off Etsy. I paid a whole $1.75 for 40 different designs. So far I've only made these two. 
The pumpkin actually had a darker shade of orange for his eyes and nose because the top layer was cut to reveal the paper layer underneath. I didn't like that so I colored them in black with a marker. 

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So cute!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, so cute!!

MadSnapper said...

these are great for party favors, for kids to take to school for their friends instead of cookies or cupcakes. Presley will love them

Donna said...

If Sloane was older or if we had neighborhood kids stop for trick or treat, I'd try something similar...SO cute!!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

These are SO cute!!

Sandee said...

Cute, cute, cute. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are really cute.

Jeanette said...

So cute and what a great idea for special Halloween treats!

happyone said...

Adorable little candy holders.

DeniseinVA said...

Very clever, love these.

Related Posts with Thumbnails